Gold Coast Solar Installers
Gold Coast Solar experts AMP’D Electrical & Solar can help design, supply and install a top quality solar electricity system on your property. With the latest Electricity price rise, Gold Coast residents would have noticed an average of $80 increase on their bill per quarter. With that in mind you should be aware that you may still be eligible for up to a 11 cent feed-in tariff if you have Solar PV installed on your home or business on the Gold Coast.
Solar power on the Gold Coast is still very much a ‘worthwhile investment’ with an average savings of around 70%. With the feed-in tariffs being offered by the electricity retailers, our customers are still saving big $$$ off their electricity bill. Gold Coast Solar Experts AMP’D Electrical & Solar are your local Clean Energy Council accredited Gold Coast Electricians offering design, supply, install and servicing of solar systems throughout the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
How Solar Works
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) modules on the roof of homes and businesses capture the sun’s energy to generate electricity cleanly and quietly. Light is converted directly into electricity by transferring sunlight photon energy into electrical energy.
The benefits to having Solar on the Gold Coast are:
- Reduced or No Electricity Bills and depending on your usage your electricity retailer may actually pay you.
- Solar energy is not only sustainable, it is renewable and this means that we will never run out of it.
- Once the solar panels have been installed and are working at maximum efficiency there is only a small amount of maintenance required each year to ensure they are in working order.
- There is absolutely no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable electricity.
- During operation solar electricity power plants produce zero emissions
Are you aware that you may still be eligible for up to a 12 cent feed-in tariff if you have Solar PV installed on your home or business?
Contact Us today for an obligation free site inspection, system design and quote.
What We Use?
We can supply and install a range of different brands, however we guarantee that if you choose to use SMA Solar Inverter Technology coupled with Trina Solar Panels, your home will be running efficiently for many years to come.
With much research in to different panel and inverter combinations we have found the efficiency to price ratio of the SMA/Trina combination to be outstanding.
Contact AMP’D Electrical & Solar your Gold Coast Energy Efficient Electricians today and we will design a package to suit your budget, roof space & maximize your return on investment. AMP’D Electrical & Solar is your premier Gold Coast Electrician.
Solar PV Upgrades
Do you have an inverter with expandable capacity?
Is your system not producing enough to cover your electricity bill?
If you answer yes to either of these questions Contact Us today to discuss how we can upgrade your system to increase your production and reduce your bills.
Are you unsure if your Solar PV system is still reaching its full potential and maximising your return on investment?
We offer Solar Servicing which includes:
- Safety Check & Visual Inspection.
- Mechanical integrity check of racking system & components.
- Check of electrical wiring for loose connections.
- Check the output voltage and current of each string of the array and compare to the expected output under the existing conditions.
- Check the operation of the PV DC main switch.
- Clean modules.
- Performance Consultation
We offer all of this from $132*
*(Price based on 9 Panel System)
Call Us today on (07) 5522 5222, we are your Clean Energy Council accredited electricians offering design, supply, install, upgrades and servicing of solar PV systems.